It never ceases to amaze me the the ways in which people end up on my blog. Yesterday amazed me the most.
I am not sure how Google search terms match up to where it sends people but could someone tell me just how this search string got them here:
“fatal crash scenes + humans”
In fact here are the Top Ten searches that got people to Rooster’s Rail in the Last 7 Days (no particular order; some are near the top due to the “weirdness factor”!):
- Fatal crash scenes + humans [just plain strange, weirdest yet, sicko no doubt…]
- Trillian 4 [one of the top searches that get people here, I am quick with the new Trillian Astra News!]
- Make your own logo [I did this post on Mikons and seems it is something people want to be able to do or need]
- Different types of roosters [beats me… must be the “Roosters” in the title, I have never talked about roosters though, promise… never]
- David Gray – let it be me mp3 [David Gray is also a music artist, he gives me the shits, I am sure he is a nice guy but the main reason that there are 60 million results for the name… I have no intention of going through them all.]
- Create nasty signature [this is another strange one…???]
- Bit rate for podcast [I have blogged a fair bit about bit rates and podcasting so this is here because it makes sense and I glad that it might help others]
- Strange PICTURE of FROGS [I get this all the time from way back when I made a post about strange frog happenings – our house was raided by baby frogs, this is the legacy, also posted a picture on Flickr and here of one of them]
- Dry ice hand injury video [I made a post about violent videos, their impact and if we really should use them as entertainment, this is what these search terms are about, it has been one of my most read stories]
- Duck pc vacuum cleaner [I guess this is a brand? Otherwise people are really bored out there! Again weird]
So there it is the Top 10 search terms, in that order because I decided it; but in my opinion they are either the best or worst reason that people ended up on my Blog.
I am glad you made it however you got here, accept maybe the person looking for crash scenes with dead bodies… that is a little disturbing to say the least.